Cranberry-Orange Cookies w/ White Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 cwhole wheat flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspkosher salt
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cgranulated sugar
9 ozwhite chocolate chips
1 cdried cranberries
1/4 cchopped walnuts
1 1/2 stickbutter
1 Tbsporange zest
How to Make Cranberry-Orange Cookies w/ White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, eggs, vanilla and orange zest.
- Add the flour mixture and both sugars. Mix well.
- Stir in the cranberries, chocolate chips and walnuts, until well incorporated.
- Spoon well rounded tablespoons of the dough onto an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brow.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack and allow to cook completely.