Cranberry Nut Bars
How to Make Cranberry Nut Bars
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat eggs in medium size bowl until thick. Gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in flour and melted butter. Blend well.
- Add cranberries and walnuts, mixing gently until just combined.
- Spread evenly in pan. Bake for 35-45 min's ro until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- If you'd like, you can drizzle these with a simple glaze made by mixing powdered sugar with a few tsp's of milk or orange juice until desired consistancy.
- Might also be nice w/the addition of a little orange zest or orange extract.