Cranberry Macadamia Chip Cookies
1 1/2 stickbutter, unsalted
1 1/3 csugar
3/4 tspkosher salt
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
2 1/4 call purpose flour
2/3 cdried cranberries
2/3 cyogurt chips or white chocolate chips
3/4 cmacadamia nuts, about 5 oz., roughly chopped
How to Make Cranberry Macadamia Chip Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with the sugar. Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla. Stir to mix well.
- Add the flour, cranberries, chips and nuts. Mix well.
- Form 1.75 inch balls of dough and bake at 375 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet for 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 2 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
- Store airtight. Makes 30 cookies.