Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies will store well in refrigerator for about a week. If stored in Freezer use your discretion. Some people prefer to store for shorter times (about a month in freezer). I have kept cookies stored in the freezer for several months and they have tasted fresh after defrosting.
- 2 1/2 c
- flour (all purpose)
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 c
- dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- light corn syrup
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- dried cranberries (craisins)
- 8 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat Oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, or use non stick baking sheets.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 3With mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugars and corn syrup. (until creamy)
- 4Add eggs and vanilla to butter mixture and beat until well mixed.
- 5Reduce speed to low. Mix in flour mixture, slowly, until blended.
- 6Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- 7Refrigerate up to one day. Cold dough is much easier to handle.
- 8Drop dough by rounded Tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets, about 2" apart. Bake 5 minutes, Rotate cookie sheet and bake an additional 5-7 minutes (until edges of cookie have lightly browned)
- 9Transfer cookies to cooling racks until totally cooled. Store cookies with waxed paper between layers in air tight containers.