2 cunsifted flour
1 1/2 coats
3/4 cplus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
1 cbutter softened
8 ozcream cheese softened
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
1/4 clemon juice concentrate
16 ozcan whole berry cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Cheese Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large mixer bowl, combine flour, oats 3/4 cup of sugar and butter mix until crumbly.
- Reserving 11/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat cream cheese untill fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice.
- In small bowl combine remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar, cornstarch,stir in cranberry sauce.
- Spoon evenly over cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden, Cool. Chill.
- Store covered in the refrigerator
- Makes 24 to 36 bars