- 2 c
- unsifted flour
- 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 c
- butter softened
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- can whole berry cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Cheese Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2In large mixer bowl, combine flour, oats 3/4 cup of sugar and butter mix until crumbly.
- 3Reserving 11/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat cream cheese untill fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice.
- 5In small bowl combine remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar, cornstarch,stir in cranberry sauce.
- 6Spoon evenly over cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 7Bake 40 minutes or until golden, Cool. Chill.
- 8Store covered in the refrigerator
- 9Makes 24 to 36 bars