How to Make Cracker Cookies
- 1With heavy duty aluminum foil line a cookie sheet that has sides.
- 2Place one sleeve of Keebler crackers, approximately 48 crackers, in rows on the foil. If there is leftover room on the foil, fold it so that the crackers are snuggly bordered by the foil.
- 3Sprinkle the sliced almonds to cover the crackers evenly.
- 4In a small saucepan place the butter and sugar and melt it very, very slowly on low heat. Stir constantly until completely melted and well combined. Pour this evenly over the crackers/almonds.
- 5Bake in a 350 oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely, then peel back the foil one row at a time and break appart the cookies. They usually break at the edges of the crackers, but if they don't you can munch on the odd pieces. :) They are addictive.