★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter (or other margerine, just not a watery one)
1 cbrown sugar
1 pkgchocolate chips
How to Make Cracker Bars
- Line a jelly roll pan with tin foil. Cover with one layer of soda crackers.
- Melt 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of brown sugar. Boil 3 minutes. Pour over the crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with one 12 oz. package of chocolate chips. Let stand (in the turned off oven, if you want) to soften the chips enough to spread. Use a knife or rubber scraper to spread the soften chocolate around like frosting.
- Refridgerate. When firm, break into pieces. Enjoy!!