★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspbaking powder
2 call purpose flour
1 cchocolate chips
2 cold fashioned oats
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Cowboy Cookies
- Cream shortening, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, blend well.
- Sift soda, baking powder and flour together and add to mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, oats and nuts. Mix well.
- Dough will be thick and crumbly. Drop by teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350º or until golden brown.