★★★★☆ 1 vote4
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 2 c
- vegtable oil
- 1/2 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits
How to Make Cosmic Bites
- 1Pour 2 cups of oil in a skillet and heat on medium flame until water bounces in the oil.
- 2Open refrgerated buscuits and tear each one in two. Flatten each piece in the palm of your hand and shape into an flat patty type oval.
- 3Align 3-4 chocolate chips in center of the oval patty. Roll and seal tight
- 4Place roll in hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- 5Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixer. Let cool slightly before serving. Center can be hot for small children.
- 6I sometimes fill my patties with milkyways or reeses peanut butter cups pieces crushed.
- 7For Fancy Guests.....melt and drizzle top with chocolate and sprinkle with crushed pecans.