★★★★☆ 1 vote4
3 Tbspcinnamon, ground
2 cvegtable oil
1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
1 pkgrefrigerated butermilk biscuits
How to Make Cosmic Bites
- Pour 2 cups of oil in a skillet and heat on medium flame until water bounces in the oil.
- Open refrgerated buscuits and tear each one in two. Flatten each piece in the palm of your hand and shape into an flat patty type oval.
- Align 3-4 chocolate chips in center of the oval patty. Roll and seal tight
- Place roll in hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixer. Let cool slightly before serving. Center can be hot for small children.
- I sometimes fill my patties with milkyways or reeses peanut butter cups pieces crushed.
- For Fancy Guests.....melt and drizzle top with chocolate and sprinkle with crushed pecans.