★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 ccanola oil or vegetable
2 tspvanilla extract
4 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cquick oats
How to Make CORNFLAKE COOKIES
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together in large bowl both of the sugars, eggs (slightly beaten), oil, and vanilla until mix is blended well.
- In another medium bowl combine the flour, salt, and soda. Mix this into the sugar mixture. Stir until mixed.
- Stir in the oats. Then stir in the cornflakes. The cookie mixture will be a little hard to stir.
- Drop by teaspoon about 2" apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until they look slighty brown. Do not over bake or they'll be too hard.
- This makes about 100 cookies.