★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cpeanut butter
How to Make Cornflake chewey cookies
- put the six cups of cornflakes in a large mixing bowl.
- place the cup of kyro in a sauce pan
- add sugar to the kyro and bring to a boil you want to stir the sugar/kyro mixture until the sugar is melted
- stir in the peanut butter until smooth and pour over the six cup of cornflakes (caution contents will be hot)and will cool fast
- stir the six cups of cornflakes and peanut butter together until well coated drop by teaspoon full on wax papper or tin foil. enjoy