Cookin' with Kids Peanut Butter cookies
- 1 large
- 1 c
- smooth peanut butter
- 1 c
- chocolate kisses unwrapped
How to Make Cookin' with Kids Peanut Butter cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- 2In a mixer bowl beat together egg, peanut butter and sugar until a dough forms.
- 3Shape the dough into small balls (to make 30) and place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss into the middle of each cookie. Transfer to a rack and cool!