Cookies Simply Made With A Cake Mix
- 1 box
- any kind and any flavor of cake mix
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (i also added the juice of 1 orange)
- 2/3 c
- shortening ( i used crisco)
- now you can mix anything in you would like. i added crushed dry roasted peanuts, juice of one orange, dried cranberries and a few chocolate chips
How to Make Cookies Simply Made With A Cake Mix
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs, vanilla, shortening, and half of the cake mix, beat til light and fluffly, stir in rest of cake mix. Add raisins, nuts, chocolate chips or whatever you like in them.
- 3Drop by teaspoon onto an ungreased sheet pan.
Bake 10-12 minutes.
You can mix in a food processor than roll them into balls and bake. (that's what I did)
- 4I added crushed dry roasted peanuts crushed, juice of one orange, dried cranberries and a few chocolate chips. Next time I make em, well who knows what I'll add ?!