Cookies and Cream Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 coreos, chopped
How to Make Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F &
Lightly grease two baking sheets, or line with parchment.
- Beat together the butter, sugars, salt, vanilla, baking soda, and baking powder until well combined.
- Add the egg, beating until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl, and beat again until smooth.
- Add the flour, mixing it in completely.
- Stir in the milk,
- then carefully stir in the Oreos
- Drop the cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart. A cookie scoop works well here.
- Bake the cookies for 11 to 15 minutes, until they’re a light golden brown, and a bit darker around the edges.
- Remove from the oven, and cool right on the baking sheets.