★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 boxchips ahoy
1 smallcereal bowl
19x13 baking dish
How to Make Cookie Suprise
- Get a 9x13 baking dish or any dish you want to put dessert in.
- Open cookies, coolwhip. Pour 1 cup of milk in standard size cereal bowl.
- Dip one cookie in milk for about 3 seconds. Place the cookie in 9x13 dish. Repeat until the bottom of dish is covered in cookies.
- After a layer of cookies is in dish, spread an even layer of coolwhip covering cookies.
- Repeat step 3, making an additional layer of cookies covering coolwhip. Repeat step 4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the top of the dish is reached.
- After step 4 is done for the final time, crumble 10-12 cookies and sprinkle crumbles over the top coolwhip layer.
- Cover with lid, plastic wrap or foil. Place in refrigerator for 6-8 hours. ***Key Note*** Works best if done the night before event. The milk softens cookies so 6 hours is a minimum amount of time to let set.
- If you choose, you can substitute chips ahoy for OREO's or any cookie that you desire. As long as the cookie tastes good with milk and coolwhip. If you desire to use a reduced milk product that"s okay too! ENJOY