Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, mini
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
How to Make Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- 2Gradually beat in flour and milk.
- 3Add chocolate chips and pecans, and stir well.
- 4Shape dough into one inch balls and place on waxed paper to chill for 2 hours.
- 5Melt chocolate bark in a double boiler. Using 2 forks, dip balls until coated.
- 6Place coated balls back on waxed paper and chill to set.
- 7Store in refrigerator at least one hour.