Cookie Dough Truffles
1/2 cbutter, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cchocolate chips, mini
1 cpecans, chopped
1 1/2 lbchocolate bark candy coating, melted
How to Make Cookie Dough Truffles
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour and milk.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans, and stir well.
- Shape dough into one inch balls and place on waxed paper to chill for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate bark in a double boiler. Using 2 forks, dip balls until coated.
- Place coated balls back on waxed paper and chill to set.
- Store in refrigerator at least one hour.