Cookie Crust Pecan Pie 1969
It must have been really good to win the whole bake off contest!!
1roll refrigerated cookie dough (butterscotch nut, peanut butter, or sugar cookie dough -- or anything you like, really)
1 pkg(4 oz) instant butterscotch pudding mix
1 1/2 cpecan halves
How to Make Cookie Crust Pecan Pie 1969
- Slice cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices and spread on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Using fingers, press the dough over the bottom and 3/4 inch up the sides of the pan like a pie crust, leaving no holes.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine pudding, pecans, molasses, milk and egg and mix well.
- Pour mixture into crust
- Bake 350 F for 30-35 minutes or until edges are deep golden and filling is set.
- Cool, cut into squares, serve with a dollop of whipped cream if you desire.