2 stickbutter, cold [cut in small chunks]
2 call purpose flour
1 cwalnut halves
1 ccoconut, flaked
1 cchocolate chips
1/2 tspalmond extract
·confectioners' sugar [for dusting cookies]
How to Make CAROLS COOKIE BALLS
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the confectioners' sugar.
- 3. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended.
- 4. Form into balls, I used the smallest ice cream scoop. - [It makes a perfect size balls].
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake 10-12 minutes..
- 6. Allow to cool; sprinkle with the confectioers' sugar.