A QUICK AND EASY RECIPE TO MAKE ANYTIME. A DESSERT FOR SCHOOL, FOR WORK OR JUST PLAIN ANYTIME.
KIDS LOVE THEM..
THEY STORED WELL FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS..
THEY TRAVEL WELL TOO.
prep time20 Min
cook time10 Min
Ingredients For carols cookie balls
butter, cold [cut in small chunks]
all purpose flour
confectioners' sugar [for dusting cookies]
How To Make carols cookie balls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the confectioners' sugar.
3. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended.
4. Form into balls, I used the smallest ice cream scoop. - [It makes a perfect size balls].
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes..
6. Allow to cool; sprinkle with the confectioers' sugar.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!