★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cpeanut butter
1 pkgbutterscotch chips
1 pkgfruit flavored mini marshmallows
How to Make Confetti Squares
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan. In a large pot, melt butter, peanut butter and butterscotch chips on low heat.
- Stir with a spatula until mixture is smooth.
- Watch carefully because this is so easy to burn if you turn your back for a second.
- Remove pot from stove and let mixture cool slightly (you don't want mixture too hot because it will melt the marshmallows).
- Mix marshmallows into peanut butter mixture. Pour into greased pan.
- Place in fridge until squares are firm. Cut into squares with a sharp knife. Store in fridge.
- Note: you can serve these in cupcake liners to make them look dressed up for a party.