★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- butterscotch chips
- 1 pkg
- fruit flavored mini marshmallows
How to Make Confetti Squares
- 1Grease a 9x13 inch pan. In a large pot, melt butter, peanut butter and butterscotch chips on low heat.
- 2Stir with a spatula until mixture is smooth.
- 3Watch carefully because this is so easy to burn if you turn your back for a second.
- 4Remove pot from stove and let mixture cool slightly (you don't want mixture too hot because it will melt the marshmallows).
- 5Mix marshmallows into peanut butter mixture. Pour into greased pan.
- 6Place in fridge until squares are firm. Cut into squares with a sharp knife. Store in fridge.
- 7Note: you can serve these in cupcake liners to make them look dressed up for a party.