Coconut Raspberry Bars
picture is borrowed from the net to show you what they look like.
1 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter or margarine
1/2 craspberry jam
4 Tbspmelted butter or margarine
2 cflaked coconut
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Coconut Raspberry Bars
- Mix the flour and baking powder together into a bowl ; add the butter and mix until its the consistency of cornmeal.
- Stir in 1 of the eggs and the milk until a soft dough forms ; spread evenly into the bottom of a un-greased 8x8" sq. pan.
- Spread the jam evenly over the top of the dough.
- Stir together the remaining egg with the butter , sugar , coconut and vanilla ; spread on top of the jam.
- Bake @ 350° for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool and then cut into 1-1/2 to 2 " squares.