Coconut Oatmeal Balls (no bake)
How to Make Coconut Oatmeal Balls (no bake)
- In a large sauce pan add the butter , chips , and marshmallows .
- Over med-high heat cook until all melted and mixed together.
- Remove from the heat and add the coconut extract and the peanut butter if using and mix well .
- Add the coconut , nuts and oatmeal. mix well until all the oatmeal is coated well.
- Quickly form cookies into golf ball shape and size ( carefully because they will be hot ) and place on waxed paper and let cool. Sometimes I use 2 tablespoons to help form the balls into shape or I also like to flatten them out into a shape of a cookie.
Note : Another fellow cook suggested to use an ice cream scoop instead of rolling them , I have never used one but I'm sure it would work great...Thanks Henrie
- Note : you can roll them in extra coconut or powdered sugar after rolling into the ball shape and then let them cool.