COCONUT MACAROONS Chocolate dipped by Freda
Note: Store in tightly sealed container at room temp.
Photo with Courtesy to Wiltons Cake and Cookie Magazine.
- 1 pkg
- (14oz) swetened coconut
- 2/3 C
- 6 TBS
- 1/4 tsp
- egg whites, beaten lightly
- 1 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 pkg
- semi sweet chocolate or milk choc. or butterscotch chips
How to Make COCONUT MACAROONS Chocolate dipped by Freda
- 1Preheat oven @ 325 Degrees.
Grease & flour Baking sheet.
Combine; 1st 4 dry ingredients;
Add egg whites, & flavoring, Mix well.
- 2Drop by Tablespoons onto greased baking sheet 2 " apart, on greased and floured baking sheet.
20 minutes. or until edges are golden brown.
Cool 3-4 min. on baking sheet.remove to wire rack. cool completely.
- 4Melt Chocolate as directed on pkg.
Dip cookies only 1/2 way into the dipping chocolate.
place on wax paper until chocolate is firm & set.