How to Make Coconut Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. Shape into golf ball sized balls, slightly flatten the balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until coconut is slightly toasted.
- Cool cookies on pan for a few minutes and then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once completely cooled, dip bottoms of cookies in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper until chocolate is set.