How to Make Coconut Macaroons
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- 2Mix first 6 ingredients together. Shape into golf ball sized balls, slightly flatten the balls and place on baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 12-15 minutes or until coconut is slightly toasted.
- 4Cool cookies on pan for a few minutes and then cool completely on a wire rack.
- 5Once completely cooled, dip bottoms of cookies in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper until chocolate is set.