Coconut Macaroon Nests
How to Make Coconut Macaroon Nests
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover two cookie sheets with parchment paper and coat with non-stick spray.
- • Measure out ¼ cup of the sweeten condensed milk and reserve for another use. Mix the rest of the can with the vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in the coconut until it’s coated.
- • Drop mixture by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheets. Poke an indentation into the “nest.”
- • Bake for 8-10 minutes or until beginning to
- • Allow to cool before removing from parchment.
• Insert one to three candy “eggs” in center.