★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 cbutter flavor shortening
1 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspcoconut extract
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 ccoconut m&m's
How to Make Coconut M&M Cookies
- preheat oven to 375.
- in the bowl of your mixer cream together crisco, brown sugar and milk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- add in vanilla, coconut extract and egg and mix until combined.
- in a separate bow whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and keep mixing until combined.
- the dough will seem a little more wet then usual,but its okay.
- stir in the coconut m&m's and scoop by large tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- flatten out the cookies slightly with the back of a spoon.
- bake 9-11 minutes, remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.