★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- butter flavor shortening
- 1 1/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- coconut extract
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 c
- coconut m&m's
How to Make Coconut M&M Cookies
- 1preheat oven to 375.
- 2in the bowl of your mixer cream together crisco, brown sugar and milk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- 3add in vanilla, coconut extract and egg and mix until combined.
- 4in a separate bow whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- 5slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and keep mixing until combined.
- 6the dough will seem a little more wet then usual,but its okay.
- 7stir in the coconut m&m's and scoop by large tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- 8flatten out the cookies slightly with the back of a spoon.
- 9bake 9-11 minutes, remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.