Coconut Cookies with Chocolate Glaze
How to Make Coconut Cookies with Chocolate Glaze
- In a bowl add Coconut flour, sugar, and eggs, and start mixing.
- Melt shortening and start adding it slowly to the mixture until it turns into a dough.
Make small balls, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, and
put them on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- Put in a preheated at 350 F oven. Bake
for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not over bake. Take out of the oven and let them cool.
- Melt the Chocolate in a double boiler and start coating each cookie individually. Be careful because they are still fragile.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving!