Coconut Cherry Drops
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 ccoconut, flaked (sweetened)
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
1/2 cmaraschino cherries, diced
1 tspalmond extract
How to Make Coconut Cherry Drops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With mixer, cream together butter, sugar, almond extract,and egg .
- Add, mixing on low, flour, baking powder, salt, until just combined.
- With a spoon or spatula, fold in coconut nuts and cherries.
- Drop by teaspoon-ful onto cookie sheets. These will not spread out and flatten.
Bake 10 - 15 minutes. Until bottom barely starts to brown.