☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchopped walnuts
1yellow cake mix
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz)
1 lbconfectioners' sugar
1/2 tspcoconut extract
How to Make Coconut Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat 1 egg and add nuts.
- Add melted butter to this mixture.
- Mix in dry cake mix. Press the mixture into botton of greased 11x15 or 10x12 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs with cream cheese, sugar and extracts.
- Pour on top of crust and spread evenly. Top with shredded coconut.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.