Cocoa Powdered Cookies
How to Make Cocoa Powdered Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl combine the oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar and whisk together well. Then combine both mixtures together and stir well then chill for 15 minutes
- Prepare a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Once the dough has chilled spoon about 1-2 Tablespoons into your hands and form into a ball and coat it with the powdered sugar and continue the same procedure for the remaining dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool for an hour. These cookies are best cooled or room temperature.
- Enjoy :)