Cocoa Kiss Cookies
ALLERGY ALERT: Just in case of allergies, be sure to let everyone know that there ARE nuts in the dough (I always use ground pecans, so you really can't tell that they are in there).
* This picture is not mine (got from website recipe)! I lost all of my pictures, so I'll have to add one when I make these for this Christmas holiday.
1 cbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 2/3 call purpose flour
1 cpecans, finely chopped
1 pkg(9 oz) chocolate kisses
How to Make Cocoa Kiss Cookies
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; add in butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Add pecans; beat until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely.
- Shape into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly, about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely and roll in powdered sugar.
- Roll in sugar again before serving, if desired.
* SEE MY COMMENT FOR VARIATIONS