And if you don't have powdered sugar just put some in the blender and run till it looks like powdered, it's a little grainier but works as well.
1 call purpose flour
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
1/3 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Cocoa Cookies
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl mix together sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients a little at a time until it comes together into a ball.
- scoop up a table spoon and role into a ball. Then roll in the powdered sugar and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchament paper.
- Bake for 10 min in a 350 degree oven.