Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
They are delicious with tea, and the kids love them in milk!
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/3 cbaking cocoa
1 3/4 cflour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1 cdark chocolate baking chips
How to Make Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add cocoa and milk.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to cocoa mixture to combine. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and slightly flatten on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.