This is a recipe kids can easily make and enjoy their efforts!
How to Make Cloud Cookies
- 1Spray large cookie sheet with Cooking spray. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add the egg & mix well into the mix.
- 3Slowly add the whipped topping and mix well after each addition of topping. Mixing by hand is best. Repeat this process until all the topping is incorporated into the cake mix. You may use a mixer on a low speed.
- 4Batter should be dense but a little sticky.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours. (Note: I have made half the batch one day & the rest the next)
- 6Put Powered sugar in small bowl.
- 7Drop a teaspoon of batter into sugar. coat batter well with sugar. Then, roll into ball and place on pre-sprayed cookie sheet.