This is a recipe kids can easily make and enjoy their efforts!
How to Make Cloud Cookies
- Spray large cookie sheet with Cooking spray. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add the egg & mix well into the mix.
- Slowly add the whipped topping and mix well after each addition of topping. Mixing by hand is best. Repeat this process until all the topping is incorporated into the cake mix. You may use a mixer on a low speed.
- Batter should be dense but a little sticky.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. (Note: I have made half the batch one day & the rest the next)
- Put Powered sugar in small bowl.
- Drop a teaspoon of batter into sugar. coat batter well with sugar. Then, roll into ball and place on pre-sprayed cookie sheet.