Classic Spritz Cookies (Wilton)
Quick Tip: Before making the dough, place your cookie sheets in the freezer. Cold cookie sheets cause the cookies to quickly release from your cookie press.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 cbutter, softened
1 csugar, granulated
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspalmond extract, no color
How to Make Classic Spritz Cookies (Wilton)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk, vanilla and almond extract; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat until combined. Do not chill.
- Fill cookie press with dough and with desired disks, press cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet on cooling rack. Remove from sheet; cool completely.