Classic Spritz Cookies (Wilton)
Quick Tip: Before making the dough, place your cookie sheets in the freezer. Cold cookie sheets cause the cookies to quickly release from your cookie press.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- sugar, granulated
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract, no color
How to Make Classic Spritz Cookies (Wilton)
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- 3In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk, vanilla and almond extract; mix well.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat until combined. Do not chill.
- 5Fill cookie press with dough and with desired disks, press cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet on cooling rack. Remove from sheet; cool completely.