Cinnamon & White Chocolate Cookies
2 ¾ cflour
2 tspcream of tartar
1 tspbaking soda
1 ½ csugar
4 largeegg whites
1 Tbsplight corn syrup
3 tsppure vanilla extract
2 tspvegetable oil
¾ cwhite chocolate chips
How to Make Cinnamon & White Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl cream together margarine and sugar. Add in egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Add sugar mixture to flour mixture and combine. Add in white chocolate chips. Dough will be stiff, but should stick together.
- Scope heaping tablespoon, and roll into a ball. Place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 7 –9 minutes. I pull my while still slightly raw in the middle. Place on cooling rack immediately!