Cinnamon Mexi Sticks!
Nice for an after school snack or a light dessert after a Mexican Dinner! And don't get me started on a cool treat while watching a movie!!!
- 3 small
- flour tortillas
- 5 inches of vegetable oil in sauce pan or deep fryer
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon (or more to taste)
OIL FOR FRYING
How to Make Cinnamon Mexi Sticks!
- 1Mix the cinnamon and sugar together well in a large square dish. Set aside until needed.
- 2Using a pizza cutter, cut the flour tortillas into about 1 - inch wide strips.
- 3Fry about 4 strips at a time in hot oil about a minute on each side or until a golden brown color.
Remove from oil to paper towel lined plate. Repeat until all are cooked.
- 4While still warm, place a few of the fried strips at a time into the dish with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Coat the strips well.
Serve right away!