Cinnamon Ginger Spice Cookies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs: 8g
- 6 Tbsp
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 c
- splenda (granulated)
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- sifted flour
- 3/4 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cloves
How to Make Cinnamon Ginger Spice Cookies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
- 1Mix together shortening, butter, Splenda, egg and molasses in large mixing bowl.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together and add to shortening mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Wrap dough in saran wrap and chill in fridge for about 2 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Form dough into 30 balls, approximately 1 level tablespoon each. Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and pat down gently with fork making a criss cross pattern.
- 6Bake in the center of oven for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool on wire cooling rack.