Cinnamon Ginger Spice Cookies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs: 8g
How to Make Cinnamon Ginger Spice Cookies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
- Mix together shortening, butter, Splenda, egg and molasses in large mixing bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to shortening mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Wrap dough in saran wrap and chill in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form dough into 30 balls, approximately 1 level tablespoon each. Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and pat down gently with fork making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake in the center of oven for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool on wire cooling rack.