How to Make Cinnamon Cookies
- In a mixer bowl, cream together sugar and butter; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Cover and let chill in your refrigerator until the dough is firm.
- Shape dough into small balls about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Set cookies 1-inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or till the edges are lightly browned.