How to Make Cinnamon Cookies
- 1In a mixer bowl, cream together sugar and butter; beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- 3Add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- 4Cover and let chill in your refrigerator until the dough is firm.
- 5Shape dough into small balls about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- 6Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- 7Set cookies 1-inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or till the edges are lightly browned.