Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/4 cbrown sugar, light
1/2 csugar, granulated
6 Tbsppumpkin puree
1 1/2 cflour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
2/3 ccinnamon chips
How to Make Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- In medium bowl, whisk melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until no brown sugar lumps remain.
- Whisk in vanilla and pumpkin puree. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in cinnamon chips
- Cover dough and chill at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into balls. Slightly flatten balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet at least 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
- After sitting about an hour Enjoy!