Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookie
Stephanie Van Den Berg
The original recipe calls for raisins but they have never made it into my batches!
1/3 ccane sugar
1 cbrown sugar, light
1 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
2 1/2 cquick cooking oats
10 ozcinnamon chips
How to Make Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream butter and sugars together, add eggs one at a time incorporating first before adding second egg.
- Add vanilla extract, baking soda and flour a half cup at a time.
- Add oats slowly until incorporated then stir in cinnamon chips. Cover and chill dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Using cookie scoop, portion dough onto baking sheet.
Slightly flatten with palm of hand.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit 2-3 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.