1 jar(s)one batch sugar cookie dough made from sugar cookie gift in a jar
1/4 stickbutter, melted
1 stickbutter, room temperature
2 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspalmond extract
·milk if needed
How to Make cini-bun cookie from sugar cookie gift in a jar
- Roll out sugar cookie dough into a large rectangle (flour your rolling surface to avoid stickage!)
- Lather with melted butter
- Sprinkle liberally with a layer of cinnamon
Sprinkle liberally with a layer of brown sugar
- Roll up and wrap in foil or plastic wrap
- Chill for two hours (or place in freezer for 30 minutes)
- Slice cookies off roll and bake according to sugar cookie directions. (I found thin slices worked best).
- Drizzle with glaze & enjoy!