Christy's Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sandwich Cookies
Although the lighting didn't capture how pretty these cookies are .. light pink & chocolate brown!
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 can(s)
- whipped chocolate frosting
How to Make Christy's Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sandwich Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2With hand mixer, combine cake mix, oil and eggs til combined.
- 3Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Be sure to make them identical in size as these are a sandwich cookie :)
- 4Bake for 8-10 minutes - you don't want a real soft cookie - and with oven temps varying - use your own judgment. I bake them for 10 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
- 5Add teaspoon of frosting to bottom of one cookie and top with another cookie. Enjoy.