Christmas Lace Cookies
How to Make Christmas Lace Cookies
- Mix creamed butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffly.
- Beat in corn syrup. Slowly beat in flour and mix well.
- Fold in pecans and cranberries.
- Form dough into two 6 inch logs and wrap each log in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices. Place each cookie about 3 inches apart on an ungreased foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes or until center and edges are browned and lacy. Make sure you the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the foil.