Christmas Chip Cookie
My 2011 Christmas Cookie creation is not only festive looking in color, but tastes spectacular!
I hope you try it out and enjoy it as much as we do!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/8 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter flavor shortening
3/4 cdark brown sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 Tbspvanilla powder
1 Tbspallspice, ground
1/2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1 cdried cranberries; original
1 ccoarsely chopped pistachios
How to Make Christmas Chip Cookie
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F degrees.
Lay a sheet of foil, shiny side up on a cookie sheet; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay a sheet of foil, shiny side up on a cookie sheet; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay 3 across-4 down (1 dozen) on the cookie sheet.
- BAKE FOR ONLY 8-10 ONLY- NO LONGER!!! They will burn!
No peeking either! :)
- Cool cookies on sheet for 5 minutes, then remove to wire cooling rack.
- Respray cookie sheet after each baked batch if baking more cookies.