Chocoloate Chip Reese's Cup Cheesecake Bars
How to Make Chocoloate Chip Reese's Cup Cheesecake Bars
- Let cream cheese and cookie dough soften. Preheat oven to 350. Grease pan.
- Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Should taste like cheesecake filling. Adjust powdered sugar and vanilla to taste if needed.
- Place one layer of chocolate chip cookie dough in bottom of pan and spread evenly.
- Place the Reese Cups on top of the cookie dough.
- Spread all of the cheesecake filling on top of the Reese Cups.
- Place second chocolate chip cookie dough layer on top of the cheesecake filling. Bake 350 for 45 minutes.