Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- chocolate, unsweetened squares, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 pkg
- white chocolate chunks - 12 ounces
- 1 c
- chopped nuts, optional
How to Make Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Sir in chocolate chunks and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until cookies feel set to the touch. Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.