- 1 box
- (15-18) oz. devils food cake mix
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz. sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Chocolate Truffle Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Melt butter. In a large bowl combine butter, cake mix, egg and vanilla. Blend with a mixer for 1-2 min. or until crumbly. Put 1 cup of the mix into a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup of the chips, and the nuts; set aside.
- 2Press remaining mixture into pan and bake 15 min. In a small saucepan, melt remaining chips and sweetened condensed milk on low heat 1-2 min or until smooth.
- 3Pour over crust. Top with nut mixture, bake an additional 20-25 min, or until topping if firm to the touch. Let stand 30-40 min, or until completely cooled. Remove foil from pan and cut into bars..Enjoy!