Chocolate surprise cookies
How to Make Chocolate surprise cookies
- Mix the cake mix with the eggs and butter.
- Divide the cake mix into 2 even bowls and put in the fridge to get cold so it is easier to work with. 1-3 hours
- Cut each block of cream cheese into 12 pieces.
- Take out one bowl of cake mix at a time divide dough into 12 pieces.
refriderate after doing the dividing
- Take one piece of dough and wrap around a chunk of cream cheese and roll into a ball and then roll into the sugar.
- Do the same with the rest of the dough and the other bowl.
- At this point you can freeze the balls or bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes until stress marks no longer look wet.
- If you freeze them when you are ready to bake them just put on a cookie sheet, preheat the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes. Until stress marks do not look wet. Picture above for frozen cookies about to go in oven