Chocolate-Stuffed Peanut Butter Brownies
1 1/3 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 cbutter or margarine, melted
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
36one-inch chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies (from 15.6 bag)
1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate-Stuffed Peanut Butter Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using dark or nonstick pan, heat oven to 325 degrees). Grease bottom and sides of rectangular 9x13 pan, with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed,or mix with spoon,until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut 12 of the candies into fourths. Stir cut-up candies and chocolate chips into batter. Spread into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately press remaining 24 candies into brownies in 4 even rows of 6 candies each.
- Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.